Friday 4 January 2013

A Place for Passion

A new year, new start. With a budding new career in a publishing house- an industry I've always wanted to work in, I've decided to keep tabs on my reading during 2013, by writing a review of each book I read throughout the year. 

My first entry is dedicated to Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights, a novel I have always told myself I would read; "because it's a classic" but never found the time nor inclination until I graduated. First it was a case of getting a copy, then came the nitty gritty part' actually reading it.

Never the less, I am a firm believer that ambition, dedication and hard work will see good things happen. Books and reading have always been a passion of mine and this year I'm determined to give that passion a real place in my life, rather than a hobby I always feel I neglect too often. 

Stay tuned for more thoughts as I turn the pages of novel after novel in the coming months- 2013 is going to be filled with adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment